Here are a few Ideas which might help to save the
environment, and improve transport for us all.
– Make the upper speed limit within all urban areas 20 MPH.
– Ensure by law that all new housing developments have to
include secure bike storage areas.
– Compel all public transport managers to use public,
and no other form of transport.
– The same should apply to all politicians whose remit
includes transport in any form.
That would soon focus all their minds upon how to solve
some of the transport problems we face.
– Bring back railway & canal goods depots within out inner
– Make sure that all town planners have to repeat the
following 5 times a day: –
Two Feet Good! Four wheels Bad!