The news from Japan is increasingly worrying.
This is aside from the ongoing diaster at Fukushima, and high level of radiation which are spreading out from the plant.
These worries are: –
– The increasingly dangerous military stand off between China and Japan about the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea.
– The continual dispute between South Korea and Japan about the islands known as Dokdo in South Korea and as Takeshima in Japan.
– The proposed to abolish Article 9 of the Japanese constitution, which would mean that Japanese troops could fight anywhere in the world.
– The threat to reintroduce conscription to Japan.
– The newly enacted Japanese secrecy law.
This is why we should all support the Article9 Campaign.